donniedent

CW Sticker Sighting in Lander Wy

Hello from my new home of Lander Wy

I spotted a CouesWhitetail.com sticker yesterday out in front of my work.

White Dodge truck with a cooler in the back. The cooler lid was open with snow packed in it. All those fine details I noted and still didn't get a plate.

Donnie

Hello from my new home of Lander Wy

I spotted a CouesWhitetail.com sticker yesterday out in front of my work.

White Dodge truck with a cooler in the back. The cooler lid was open with snow packed in it. All those fine details I noted and still didn't get a plate.

Donnie

It was probably Az4life, thats kinda cool to see one up in the northern states.

Does az4life live up here or down there??? They were AZ plates, I do know that.

He lives in Lagrange, betcha 10 bucks it was him ;)

I need to get me one of those and put it in my pickup back home in ND, I maybe better kill a coues deer first, eh!!!

You dont need to kill one first, just getcha one and put it on ;)

It's my brother Buckhunter, He and my dad have been up there a few days. He took a 16" goat three days ago and today they both took nice Muledeer bucks.

It's my brother Buckhunter, He and my dad are up there, He killed a 16" goat a couple of days ago, today he and my dad killed nice muledeer.

Does az4life live up here or down there??? They were AZ plates, I do know that.

He lives in Lagrange, betcha 10 bucks it was him ;)

You can send the 10 bucks to me c/o Lagrange Wy! LOL

Lander is about 5 hours west and north from me. I am near Cheyenne... (60 miles)

I've been waiting to see one of those decals in Wyoming and have not seen one yet.

I Have not even seen one in Sidney, Ne which seems fairly likely around the big green building.

Open invitation to any CWT members that make it up this way, I'll try to make some time to meet for lunch or dinner.

If it's under 10 bucks we can charge it to 25.06 :lol:

Tell them congrats on the success!!!! I'm still a non-resident until next may so I'm not hunting any horns this year. I did shoot a doe goat and a doe muley though... gotta get that meat!!!!!

I'll extend the same invite as AZ4life. Anybody from AZ that makes it up this way should stop and say hi!!!!!

Tell your dad and bro if they need any help with anything let me know, I work at Fremont Cadillac on 4th and Main... just ask for Donnie. I've also got a huge freezer if the need to store anything between now and when they leave!!

Donnie