Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Anyone have a Excel reloading Document?

Looking for a template to use or even modify that someone may be willing to share? I might just make one but it’s been a few years I’ve worked with Excel. I lost the one I was using a few years back and need to make some paper copies. 

Almost a year ago and I finally got around to getting one put together. It's not perfect but what am I missing?

20230221_065705.jpg

• Like 2

brass length, die settings (bushing). crimp as a boolean t/f field. ambient temperature (for the chrono numbers to be more useful)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, andyyy said:

brass length, die settings (bushing). crimp as a boolean t/f field. ambient temperature (for the chrono numbers to be more useful)

Thanks

Going have to Google the boolean t/f field

2 hours ago, Vowell said:

Thanks

Going have to Google the boolean t/f field

Just means true or false, u can configure it as a checkbox in excel or Google sheets to make it clean n easy (set it as “Boolean” instead of string value to get it to work right, I think easiest way is type “=TRUE()” in that cell then use the format painter brush in the rest  of the column)

also oal=overall length right? If not that’s a good column. I would put it under the bullet heading

Gotcha, this is just going to be a printable sheet I can take with to the range. No formulas, that's way over my head.