Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Scammer is Back? - Strausburg, CO

Hello, I believe my other account was lumped in with this list of scammer accounts. I commented on a couple posts trying to sell some swarovskis. I have met with someone and sold something that way and he can vouch for me. I’m not a scammer. 

Just now, Silencemynoodle3 said:

Hello, I believe my other account was lumped in with this list of scammer accounts. I commented on a couple posts trying to sell some swarovskis. I have met with someone and sold something that way and he can vouch for me. I’m not a scammer. 

My account was silencemynoodle

5 hours ago, Silencemynoodle3 said:

If you’re armdealer, please explain to the crowd how your claim that I need to get your PayPal account up to $350 before you can refund the $45 you scammed me for…

Fool me once….

like I said to you yesterday: a man cannot have his integrity taken, he can only give it up himself.

20 hours ago, Sobrbiker said:

If you’re armdealer, please explain to the crowd how your claim that I need to get your PayPal account up to $350 before you can refund the $45 you scammed me for…

Fool me once….

like I said to you yesterday: a man cannot have his integrity taken, he can only give it up himself.

That's what I'm trying to explain, that isn't me and I have nothing to do with the accounts that have been scamming people. I have made a sale on here in person to bary93, I'm sure he can vouch for me.