Sign in to follow this  
Basser15

Rv place in 36a?

What's the name of the RV place in the NW corner of 36A? I stayed there last year but for some reason can't remember the name of it and am having trouble trying to find it through google. Thanks for your help.

That's it! Thanks.

It was a good place to stay and we're looking at staying there again I was just thinking it was called Los Caballeros for some reason and couldn't find it on the web.

That's it! Thanks.

It was a good place to stay and we're looking at staying there again I was just thinking it was called Los Caballeros for some reason and couldn't find it on the web.

I wore out Google trying to find a place around there. Finally nailed that place.

In case anybody ever wants to stay in 31/32 there is a place that doesn't much advertise just south of Dudleyville on Highway 77 right by the Aravaipa Campus of Central AU-on the way into the Wilderness area at Aravaipa Rd. 11 mi S of Winkleman.

Aravaipa Villa Mobile Home Park. He has an RV section. 520-357-7053. The guy (Bob) that owns it is super nice--he used to hunt, but is too stoved up anymore. He said his Son-in-law is a huntin' fool.

BOB