azsugarbear

WTS: Two RH Tikka Short Actions for Sale

I have a couple of Tikka actions for sale:

#1)  Right Hand, Stainless Steel Tikka Short Action with Std. Bolt Face (308, 260, 243, 6.5 CM, etc).  This action comes with the SS action body and S/A bolt stop, complete OEM bolt, OEM bottom metal (composite), and correct OEM action screws.  This action also comes with the following after-market extras :

--  Mountain Tactical Metal Bolt Shround

-- Mountain Tactical Bolt Handle

-- Mountain Tactical S/A Magazine

Price:  $650

#2)  Right Hand, Blued Tikka Short Action with Std. Bolt Face (308, 260, 243, 6.5 CM, etc).  This action comes with blued action body and S/A bolt stop, complete OEM bolt, OEM bottom metal (composite) and correct OEM action screws.  The action also comes with the following after-market extras:

-- LRI Fluted Wrought Iron Pattern Bolt Body

-- Atlasworx Bolt Metal Shroud

Price:  $640

As always, the first "I'll take it" in this post trumps both texts and PMs - regardless of time stamp.  No back door deals, so everything is out in the open.  Will ship to CWT AZ resident for $10.  CWT members get first shot at everything I sell before being listed anywhere else.  PM with questions or to get my cell number if you want to text/talk.  Not looking for trades at this time.

Tikka SS1.JPG

Tikka SS2.JPG

Tikk Blue1.JPG

Tikka Blue2.JPG

Yes.  - Sorry about the confusion.  I didn't take a close look at the picture.  The correct answer is: No.  Both of those actions have been sold.  I do have two Tikka actions on hand, but both are stock Tikka actions.  One is long and the other is short.  Both are blued and right hand.

On 12/20/2022 at 1:20 PM, azsugarbear said:

Yes.  - Sorry about the confusion.  I didn't take a close look at the picture.  The correct answer is: No.  Both of those actions have been sold.  I do have two Tikka actions on hand, but both are stock Tikka actions.  One is long and the other is short.  Both are blued and right hand.

How much for the stock SA? 

$625 for either the stock Tikka LA or SA, which includes shipping to you - provided you live in AZ.  $615 if you want to come pick it up at my place.  I live near 101 Loop and 56th Street.

• Like 1

The only Tikka action I have left is a blued, right hand, short action with a standard bolt face (308. 6.5 CM, 243).  All parts are standard OEM parts that come from the factory.  The action includes the body, bolt, composite bottom metal w/screws, magazine and 1" rings.  Price is $625 shipped or $615 for local pick-up at my place in north Phx.  

The Tikka actions are easy to convert to either a long or short action by simply:

1)   swapping out th magazine;

2)   changing the bolt stop.  You csn buy a different bolt stop. or if it is a short bolt stop, you can grind or file it back to accomodate the throw of a long action.

Tikka1.JPG

Tikka2.JPG

20 minutes ago, azsugarbear said:

The only Tikka action I have left is a blued, right hand, short action with a standard bolt face (308. 6.5 CM, 243).  All parts are standard OEM parts that come from the factory.  The action includes the body, bolt, composite bottom metal w/screws, magazine and 1" rings.  Price is $625 shipped or $615 for local pick-up at my place in north Phx.  

The Tikka actions are easy to convert to either a long or short action by simply:

1)   swapping out th magazine;

2)   changing the bolt stop.  You csn buy a different bolt stop. or if it is a short bolt stop, you can grind or file it back to accomodate the throw of a long action.

Tikka1.JPG

Tikka2.JPG

Thanks for the reply looking for a magnum.