Sign in to follow this  
edmanley

Beware od Suspect Game Cameras

BEWARE! I bought a Suspect Snitch but it won't accept SD cards, only MicroSD. I can't use MicroSD. Since SD is the industry standard they should have made that clear on their sales literature. I have sent them numerous emails and left several voicemails, none have been answered. That they don't let customers post to their Facebook page is sus as well. Beware buying from Suspect Game Cameras.

12 hours ago, edmanley said:

BEWARE! I bought a Suspect Snitch but it won't accept SD cards, only MicroSD. I can't use MicroSD. Since SD is the industry standard they should have made that clear on their sales literature. I have sent them numerous emails and left several voicemails, none have been answered. That they don't let customers post to their Facebook page is sus as well. Beware buying from Suspect Game Cameras.

why can't you use micro sd cards?

13 hours ago, edmanley said:

Thats Bait Mad Max GIF - Thats Bait Mad Max Fury Road - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 1