Sign in to follow this  
AZJoshua

WTB Luepole VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS

Anyone have one or a similar Luepole in good condition for sale? Let me know and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Screenshot_20221121-162104_Chrome.jpg

this is a fairly new model. You may only find new. Sportsmans had them on sale for $599. 

• Like 1

L Cazador yes, but they keep trying to sell me the scope in the case with finger prints and sh:t all over the glass. One was a little banged up and they (Bass Pro) will say "it's new"  which it is, but I'm not paying new prices unless it comes out of a box untouched. Call me fussy if you want but it's my hard earned money... I'd love a nice used one for less

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, AZJoshua said:

L Cazador yes, but they keep trying to sell me the scope in the case with finger prints and sh:t all over the glass. One was a little banged up and they (Bass Pro) will say "it's new"  which it is, but I'm not paying new prices unless it comes out of a box untouched. Call me fussy if you want but it's my hard earned money... I'd love a nice used one for less

I’m the same way, and bass pro is a joke on taking care of optics and rifles, all their rifles looked used and scratches because the guy told me they put each one in the back every night !

• Like 1

And unfortunately Sportsmans Wearhouse is doing the same thing...

Midway has the Vortex Viper HS on sale today for $329!

• Like 2

I'll check them out, thanks