hamboneaz

Krg bravo tikka

Good shape green krg bravo stock/chassis for tikka. Comes with full arca Swiss rail $71 value and picatinny rail to mount bipod. Will sell arca rail separate but only after chassis sells. 

400 for everything

350 for chassis

50 for arca rail 

Yes, tikkas receivers are the same for every caliber. LA, SA, standard bolt, or magnum. It will fit a t3, t3x and ctr model tikka. But you will have to switch to aics mags. 

3 hours ago, hamboneaz said:

Yes, tikkas receivers are the same for every caliber. LA, SA, standard bolt, or magnum. It will fit a t3, t3x and ctr model tikka. But you will have to switch to aics mags. 

While Tikka receivers and factory stocks are the same for every caliber, this is not true for the KRG Bravo chassis.  The Bravo for Tikka is inlet for AICS short action calibers only.  Only magnum calibers would be in the short mag family (270 wsm 300 wsm 6.5 prc....)

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/bravo-chassis/

Only exception would be if they made a long action chassis that is now discontinued.   In that case it would be inlet for long action calibers only.

This is true, the stock will fit any tikka receiver but you can only use aics short action mags. My tikka it is currently on was a factory 7mm rem mag that I put a new barrel chambered in 7saum. I have a aics mag I can include and you can verify if your ammo will work.