Sign in to follow this  
azpackhorse

special birthday wish

I want to wish our son Trampus happy birthday, Trampus and I took our first Coues bucks together many years ago in unit 29. They were both fork horns and he made a much better shot than I did, we were so happy and it was a time I will never forget.

Trampus was murdered 10 years ago today, on his birthday.

I love you Trampus and I will see you again someday in heaven.

Happy birthday Trampus. May God smile on you in your special place. Life on earth is just a short stop on a long journey, after which, we will all be with our loved ones again! :)

Prayers for you my friend. That has to be the worst feeling in the world. I could not even imagine that kind of pain.

I wish you a very happy birthday Trampus! I am sure that all of your birthday wishes will be fullfilled in God's own way someday. Brian I am also sure that Trampus has been right there looking down on you on all of your hunts since. My prayers go out to you and yours.

Phil

Happy birthday Trampus. May God smile on you in your special place. Life on earth is just a short stop on a long journey, after which, we will all be with our loved ones again! :)

Very well said!!! My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family. Keep the faith.