Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jonathan

White Tanks, South Mountains, Sierra Estrellas

I was wondering if anyone had ever hunted the White Tanks, South Mountains, or Sierra Estrellas before. These ranges are all close enough to where I work that I could potentially get an evening hunt in or maybe a day trip. Does anyone think it'd be worth my time or should I eat up my evenings at the archery range instead and wait until I have a weekend to go somewhere? Any thoughts? I'm not looking for where to go specifically, just a general opinion if it'd be worth the effort. I guess there's worse things that could happen than hiking with a bow though.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone had ever hunted the White Tanks, South Mountains, or Sierra Estrellas before. These ranges are all close enough to where I work that I could potentially get an evening hunt in or maybe a day trip. Does anyone think it'd be worth my time or should I eat up my evenings at the archery range instead and wait until I have a weekend to go somewhere? Any thoughts? I'm not looking for where to go specifically, just a general opinion if it'd be worth the effort. I guess there's worse things that could happen than hiking with a bow though.

Thanks!

Good pop of deer all over the whitetanks, but you will have to wait until Jan 1, not open in Dec, wouldnt waist your time in the other two.