Sign in to follow this  
clanderson

Sold***1990 Silverado 4x4 for sale

Selling my 1990 4x4 Silverado. Has a rebuilt 5.7 in it. Motor was replaced around 200 miles ago.  Truck has 146,000 on the body. Transmission was rebuilt a little while before the motor. My dad bought the truck from a guy in Prescott who got it from his grandfather (original owner) and I drove it in college. I will list the parts that were replaced below. 

Motor, ac compressor, radiator, timing cover, water pump, starter, plugs/wires, distributor/cap, thermostat/housing, exhaust manifolds, oil pump, 4 wheel drive actuator, and probably more I am forgetting.

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

IMG_7988.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7923.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7916.jpeg

IMG_7915.jpeg

IMG_7914.jpeg

IMG_7913.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

I just bought my 14 year old a 92 just like it. Here in Nebraska we have a rust issue on older trucks, I have to replace the rocker panels now. I'm jealous you guys don't have that issue. Just a bit closer and I'd come get it from ya. That's a great price on that truck..good luck with the sale. I'm going to assume the A/C blows cold?

On 6/17/2023 at 5:21 PM, Nebraska402 said:

I just bought my 14 year old a 92 just like it. Here in Nebraska we have a rust issue on older trucks, I have to replace the rocker panels now. I'm jealous you guys don't have that issue. Just a bit closer and I'd come get it from ya. That's a great price on that truck..good luck with the sale. I'm going to assume the A/C blows cold?

Apologies on the late reply, I sold the truck to another members 17 year old son. The AC will blow SUPER COLD for him! They’re great 1st trucks. Hopefully your 14 year old gets good life out of his!