Sign in to follow this  
dirt

Fishing in Parker

Kind of a long shot but I have a short work trip I have to go to Parker for and I was hoping someone would have a recommendation for someone there that we could hire to take us out for a evening or two for some good fishing…

Probably won’t have time in the evenings I go up to Havasu so it would need to be somewhere around Parker.

I’m from Tucson and never been thru Parker so I don’t know anything about the place really.

any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks….

On 6/18/2023 at 9:40 PM, dirt said:

Kind of a long shot but I have a short work trip I have to go to Parker for and I was hoping someone would have a recommendation for someone there that we could hire to take us out for a evening or two for some good fishing…

Probably won’t have time in the evenings I go up to Havasu so it would need to be somewhere around Parker.

I’m from Tucson and never been thru Parker so I don’t know anything about the place really.

any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks….

Sorry but don't know of a guide or much of the fishing there except that a buddy slays some monster smallies below the dam.  Don Martin may be a guy to check with as it's kind of his end of the state.

If you are a golfer however, I would recommend a round at Emerald Canyon as it's a beautiful course. (Or was a few years ago)

• Like 1