Sign in to follow this  
Matt Tanner

"A December to Remember"

Thanks for shareing. You gotta love the mearns! My dogs freak out when they herd that hawk scream. I hope to be hitting them pretty hard the next couple of months, maybe we'll see you out in the feild.

Nice pics/Video...second pic looks like a Honky Tonk dog, BTW how many shells did that guy have in his gun. I still hear him shooting ha ha ha

My BLK&WHITE dog is a pure Elhew. the first two still shots.

Moon is a son of Honky Tonk Attitude

Billy the one in the open field is Moon's Daughter.

he had 5 shells in there and had quite a few coveys with delayed reaction so he was able to get em all fired off a time or two :ph34r:

It took him 12 coveys and almost sundown the first day to finish his limit. the next day 5 coveys and 10:30 am he had his 8 birds Better shells better results. he was alot of fun to hunt with you can't hear it over the music but here is that find again I named it "FREAKING ONE"

TURN UP YOUR VOLUME AND ENJOY!!!

Great show and looks like a great time! If you can, will you pm me with your price and dates? Would do this after the first of the year do to the late tag I have in 29. I usaually can take a day in the week or week-ends. Own a welding company and can call my days as needed (hahahahaha) anyway if you can and will e-mail me, I'll pm you my phone# so it easier for you to call when you have the time to talk?

Regards,