couesaddict13

Electric water heater anyone in need?

If you are going to be in Mesa in the near future I would appreciate receiving it. If someone else needs it and is closer then they should have it. Cottonwood is a bit far but the offer is greatly appreciated. I help people I know when they need to replace them, but I don't do it for a living. 

That's what I do with a lot of the things I pick up for free. Those who know me know some of what I do, and that's good enough.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:21 PM, Boarman03 said:

If you are going to be in Mesa in the near future I would appreciate receiving it. If someone else needs it and is closer then they should have it. Cottonwood is a bit far but the offer is greatly appreciated. I help people I know when they need to replace them, but I don't do it for a living. 

That's what I do with a lot of the things I pick up for free. Those who know me know some of what I do, and that's good enough.

I’ll be in chandler on Thursday. If no one snags it up here by then I’ll bring it down if you want to come get it.

1 hour ago, couesaddict13 said:

I’ll be in chandler on Thursday. If no one snags it up here by then I’ll bring it down if you want to come get it.

Let's connect just before you come down. I'm on the way to Chandler and could meet you at your convenience.