Crazymonkey

2024 youth giveaway

I've seen posts bout this in the past... I had no idea you were doing this all on your own. So glad there are so many good people in this community!  Thanks for all you do man...

20 minutes ago, Cambow said:

I've seen posts bout this in the past... I had no idea you were doing this all on your own. So glad there are so many good people in this community!  Thanks for all you do man...

I get alot of help from  fellow  hunters  with donations  . It absolutely  made last year's  drawing  . Even  small  donations  when stacked together  make a big difference.  I'm currently  waiting  on a rebate  from  one of the rifles I bought  so I can put that with other rebates  and donations  and maximize  what I can spend. 

Just a few pictures  of the 7-08 and the 3-08  after Eric and the axis  works  guys donated  muzzle breaks for the guns .

The shiny break will  be getting  cerakote  work by mferaz. When I get back from my dad's muzzleloader  elk hunt in a few weeks.  

Thanks Michael  for donating  your time  and resources. 

20231004_160224.jpg

20231004_160926.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think what you are doing is incredible. If you can get a gofundme or alternative started I’d like to pitch in. This isn’t something one person should have to carry on their shoulders alone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bowelk341 said:

Where are you located ?

I'm in gilbert  and work  in Phoenix  . If it's something  I need  to pick up I do go out and get it .  Sometimes  it's difficult  given my work schedule  .But usually  I find a way.

I sent you a pm last night but haven't heard back from you. I'm a taxidermist in Tucson and was going to donate a deer shoulder mount but not sure if it will work being you are in Phoenix.  Let me know what you think.

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, bowelk341 said:

I sent you a pm last night but haven't heard back from you. I'm a taxidermist in Tucson and was going to donate a deer shoulder mount but not sure if it will work being you are in Phoenix.  Let me know what you think.

Just  sent  you a message  . 

Bowelk314 I can arrange a pick up in Tucson if CrazyMonkey is interested. I have guys down there every week…

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AZJoshua said:

Bowelk314 I can arrange a pick up in Tucson if CrazyMonkey is interested. I have guys down there every week…

This is what makes this a great place ! The help you can get from  all the great members.  

• Like 1