jdown

Sold Kenetrek Desert Guide 11.5M

Very Lightly worn pair of 11.5M Kenetrek Desert Guide boots. Bought 2 years ago but only worn on one coues hunt.  Looks like $425 is the going rate for new.. Let's say $250
josh 
gilbert 
480-369-4923

Detail from Kenetrek website:

Chasing desert sheep across the Cabeza Prieta Wilderness in Arizona calls for a boot that can take a full day of sharp, rock-filled, thorny terrain, allowing you to concentrate on what's around you.  Crafted for extreme abuse, these boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover.  The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites.  3.8 lbs.  Made in Italy.

Key Features:

• 2.8mm thick full grain 7" leather uppers for durability
  • Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
  • Extra padded soft collars along with special flex notch upper design for incredible support and comfort
  • 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
  • Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
  • Protective rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
  • Non-insulated with no waterproof membrane for maximum breathability in warmer weather
  • Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability

IMG_6741.jpeg

IMG_6738.jpeg

IMG_6740.jpeg

IMG_6739.jpeg

No I actually was surprised how soft they were (my first Kenetreks) and alway hear how you need to put 50miles on them to break in. I just have too many boots all of a sudden and need to thin the herd and these are most like new I have. They have been waxed with Kenetrek boot wax and always in my closet.