Sign in to follow this  
NOTAGS

Schnee Timberlines size 10 W, $150 OBO

Bought new in August, I have worn them on about five half day hunts , they look like new.  Great boots, but their wide does not fit my duck fat feet. I kept hoping they’d stretch just a tick and settle in, but not luck.  Apparently Italians have slender feet from wearing their Italian made loafers…?   I Also have the Schnee leather conditioner to go with. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Price drop. These are regularly $459 but  I saw they're on sale now for $275, so save $125  plus the conditioner and shipping charges...

4 hours ago, azsugarbear said:

Not too familiar with Schnees boots.  Quick question: can these boots re-soled?  Is it a Vibram sole?

Yes , they are a Vibram sole, you can check out all  the details on their website.  They're based out of Montana, but the boots are Italian made.  I cant answer about the resoling but their customer service probably can.  I am very impressed with the construction and comfort of the boots, they're amazingly well made.  My problem ( well, one of many) is that I shattered and dislocated my big toe on my right foot in my youth.  Now, the toe knuckle is about twice as thick as a normal foot, and these boots put just enough pressure on top of that joint that after an hour or so of walking, I'm in pain.  Left foot is fine.  There's been some other threads on here about the quality and comfort of the Schnee boots  if you search them.  I dont think I saw anything negative when I was deciding to make the purchase.

weekend bump.  Great boots for quail hunting, deer hunting, elk hunting... someone needs new boots...