Sign in to follow this  
beanz2166

Fort Huachuca Coues 2009

Nice!!! I knew I should have hunted post this year. Im still kicking myself in the butt, especially after I almost hit a monster last friday by the main gate shopette. I don't think my wifes car would have survived, nor her, she was hanging out the window puking from too much vodka and cranberry at the Bn Ball. Ill learn one of these days.

Nice!!! I knew I should have hunted post this year. Im still kicking myself in the butt, especially after I almost hit a monster last friday by the main gate shopette. I don't think my wifes car would have survived, nor her, she was hanging out the window puking from too much vodka and cranberry at the Bn Ball. Ill learn one of these days.

several guys have seen him... too bad he is in a no hunting area...

several guys have seen him... too bad he is in a no hunting area...

Buddy of mine saw him on the 18th hole of the Golf course. Smart Buck.