Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Need a great gift for a hunter? Arizona Recordbook latest edition is great choice!

Hey All,

I was the lead editor for the 2020 edition of the Records of Arizona Big Game.  This was the Golden Anniversary edition since it has been 50 years since the recordbook was established in 1970.  This is the oldest running recordbook in the United States and this latest edition is a great one (if I do say so myself!).  We decided to do full color and it's loaded with hunt stories, tributes to wildlife conservationists that we have lost since the last edition, several thought-provoking articles and a bunch of great photos of spectacular animals.  

If you would like to purchase a copy, it's available on the Arizona Wildlfe Federation's website: 

https://azwildlife.org/Sys/Store/Products/240803

I know several of you collect specific book numbers, and we try to hold those numbers every edition for you, but it's getting harder to hold the numbers as we sell more and more books, so please, if there is a certain number you have been collecting for years, protect it by ordering today!  Thanks!

Amanda

FINAL_WITH_NEW_LOGO_63149_AZ_Wildlife_book_jacket.pdf

Record Book Station Poster2000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1