luvdemcoues

.243 WSSM w/ extras

I posted this rifle several years ago. I just got it re-barreled this year. Super fun rifle to shoot. I just have too many and need to clean out the safe a bit. It’s a 243 WSSM I bought for my boys. It is a Winchester Model 70. It has a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 on it. 215 pieces of brass (60 of it nickel plated). 200 Berger, 300 Hornady ELD-X bullets. And 7 boxes of the Winchester 95 grain ballistic silvertips (these alone would sell for about $1,000 online).  And the reloading dies. I just never shoot it and would like to sell it to someone that could use it. Super cool round that just kind of went extinct. Everything in the pic adds up to $3,092 if I were to sell everything individually online. I am posting it all for half of that. I know there is a niche market for these, but wanted to offer it up to you all before I post it anywhere else. Selling everything for $1,500 (not gonna split anything up). Located in Queen Creek. 

IMG_0830.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Davidinthesun said:

Do you know what the twist rate of that Barrel

It’s a 1 in 8” twist rate. The barrel was a blank from X Caliber. Then I had Southern Xpress do the smithing for me.