Field & Faith

mentoring young men without dads

Hi all,

I'm excited to share about Field & Faith, where we mentor young men from fatherless homes which is a part of my own story. We're all about mentorship, building life skills, and teaching these young men what it means to be a steward of their communities and families.

We do all this through the outdoors and getting them away from the chaos that is life. We take these guys hunting, fishing, and camping, teaching them valuable lessons through hands-on experience in the outdoors. Alot of the young men in our program are getting to catch their first and go on their first hunts and camping trips.

We're focused on helping them start new, positive family legacies and breaking the cycle of fatherlessness is their families. As we expand our program this year, we're looking for more support in any form whether you know a kid that can use the help or if you want to support us other ways, we can always use the help. Interested in learning more check out our website fieldfaith.org, subscribe as we do raffles from time to time or reach out to me directly. Thanks, and glad to be a part of this hunting and fishing community!

Luke Detraz
Founder, Field & Faith

Field & Faith Info Sheet.png

F&F Logo Pic.png

Donate Monthly.png

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Nice to see you on CouesWhitetail, cuz.

• Like 2

Awesome organization.  Great vision to help raise men.  I can't imagine not having a father or grandfather who taught me what it was like to have the responsibility of a man.  I know Luke, personally and can vouch for him.  He is the real deal.   Great opportunity to make a difference.

• Like 4