Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Win your kids a free hunting rifle!!!

With the elk draw complete there's  got to be kids needing  a rifle to hunt with.  Enter them  to win one of the giveaway  guns in the youthgungiveaway. You know  they don't  want to use your big boomer guns. I'm giving  away  a 7-08 and a 308 in this year's giveaway.  It's open to all Arizona  kids with  a hunter safety  enter at

youthgungiveaway@outlook.com 

All lower case ^^^^^^^!!!

See the contest  and giveaway  section for pictures  and rules. It's super  easy  and free!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Whats the age limit to enter, 55?

Sometimes  we all feel  like kids other times  we just are kids . No really  the azfgd  regs have a youth hunter at 10 before  the start of there hunt and ending  at 18 so that's the age bracket  .They must be able to put in for youth hunts.

I haven't  counted  but there's probably  100 kids entered  in the giveaway  . 

Remember  they don't  have to be site members  to enter! 

As long as they meet the easy requirements  they can enter . It's open to all Arizona youth. 

Don't  miss out on the second  early  bird draw for a winchester wildcat 22lr  . It comes with  plenty  of ammo and a case and a scope and rings . Deadline  for the early bird  is the last day of the month and I'll be pulling a winner the first week  in May. 

See the contest and giveaway section  for the rules and how to enter  your  kids.

• Like 1