couesaddict13

2002 Chevy LT 2500hd Duramax

For sale 165000 miles $18000

Bosch injectors, new headlights and tail lights, completely new front end with hd tie rod ends, new steering gear and steering shaft, Ppe xcelerator tuner, I have the old upper and lower control arms that can be rebuilt. I was going to put kryptonite ball joints and bushings in the old control arms to be ready for future rebuilds. I have spare interior door parts as well, as I replaced all of the door panels with door panels out of a Tahoe. Heated seats, has 5th wheel rails, very clean truck. As said with my 7.3 powerstroke post I don’t need to sell, I don’t need 2 diesels either, but new job and new baby coming soon so testing the waters. Please don’t waste my time or yours. Message if interested. Located in the verde valley. 

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5175.jpeg

IMG_5174.jpeg

IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5172.jpeg

IMG_5171.jpeg

IMG_5170.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Man you have two good non pee drinking diesels. That appear to be in good shape. I would keep them instead. Just opinion but I love trucks.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CopperStateDiesel said:

Quite the markup in price, good luck!

Not sure you have seen what is for sale out there and how they compare, I’m guessing not by your comment. 

1 hour ago, couesaddict13 said:

Not sure you have seen what is for sale out there and how they compare, I’m guessing not by your comment. 

Work on em daily and deal with em daily. All makes and models of Diesels. Diesels are in the same wave as the 1st gen Tacomas were during Covid. Everyone thinks their silver costs the same as gold. A relative comparison is people asking 20K for 2nd gen Cummins, both pickups bluebook at 10–14k max in excellent condition with the highest level packages based off being in AZ. Given it’s at 165k it’s right on the bubble for multiple repairs and if it sits more days than driven that’s ground for even more issues. Getting sour over my comment shows me that you’re aware. Anyways, enjoy your weekend sir! Didn’t mean to rustle up any feathers! Good luck again on the sale, nice truck.

1 hour ago, CopperStateDiesel said:

Work on em daily and deal with em daily. All makes and models of Diesels. Diesels are in the same wave as the 1st gen Tacomas were during Covid. Everyone thinks their silver costs the same as gold. A relative comparison is people asking 20K for 2nd gen Cummins, both pickups bluebook at 10–14k max in excellent condition with the highest level packages based off being in AZ. Given it’s at 165k it’s right on the bubble for multiple repairs and if it sits more days than driven that’s ground for even more issues. Getting sour over my comment shows me that you’re aware. Anyways, enjoy your weekend sir! Didn’t mean to rustle up any feathers! Good luck again on the sale, nice truck.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but for someone who supposedly works on diesels and deals with them daily I would have figured you would have better things to do than to troll the classifieds on coueswhitetail, but maybe you are not that busy. Anyhow thanks for the bumps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1