Sign in to follow this  

Hey all posting this form my friends.

Hi Guys,

Sadly, we came home without "Grinder" today. I am going to place a few ads and we left message with all the campers on the way out. We are very worried and hope he finds people and shelter. Just want to get the word out that he was missing. If you or any of your friends hear or see anything, please contact us.

Here the ad that I will be posting wherever I can.

LOST GERMAN SHORTHAIRED POINTER.

DESCRIPTION: ALL LIVER MALE, 1 YEAR OLD, WEARING GREEN COLLAR WITH NAME TAG AND CURRENT REGISTRATION TAG, 2 IN" AKC BRACE COLLAR AND ORANGE INNOTEK E COLLAR. LAST SEEN BETWEEN GARDNER CANYON AND HOG CANYON AT APPROXIMATELY NOON 02-07-09.

Thank you,

Gina, Lance and Cedric

ouch,

i would sleep on the ground before i left any of my dogs and went home without them :blink: .my collar has a "locate" mode that works up to a mile.i also don't let my dogs range more that 80-100 yards off. i have heard of the jacket/shirt with familar scent on it and leaving a water bowl by the clothes.

really hope he turns up.

wonder did he take off from camp or while hunting?just wondering

azmeat...jim

Yeah, I heard the coat thing works too. I believe they went back down there today to look some more. He had to come back last night because he was with some others that had to be back.

I will keep you posted. Lots of people in that area so we just have to keep our fingers crossed.

ER

Good luck to you. The coat trick works. I have done this on our bear dogs. Wow , can't imagine loosing a dog.

Prayers to you on his return.

gonhntn

That's great news Doug! I have been checking on this thread hoping to hear that he was found, thanks for the update. ;)

+1!!!