Sign in to follow this  
AZantlerhead

World Record Non-Typical Elk

I was on King's the other day and saw the pics, video and story. That's one BIG Elk :blink: or the Biggest as far as B&C is concerned. I still see the Shipsey bull as the Unofficial record myself, But this ones just as big, allmost.But I guess it's the new WR, officially.Out of Utah

So I was wondering who's seen it and who's smart enough to post the link, probly most of you, I'm just figuering out how to crop pics ;) :lol: .

The guy actually got his moneys worth out of this Governers tag, that's for sure. It sure took allot of hunters to get that wise old bull down. And I'm sure a good shot by one nervous hunter, I woulda been anyway, Awesome!! :blink:

This bull has been discussed multiple times in this forum and usually just devolves into an ugly discussion. If you want to see pics, you can just search the internet to see it. I believe it's on the mossback site.

Amanda

I guess I'm just late <_< . VRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM, right over my head. I don't know how I missed that topic! AHHH nuts!!! I'm goin to look for Web Heads remains. This is a similar AZ bull seen by a couple people a few years ago who is rumored to be 500+ and then some, No one ever found his sheds or head though........ yet. I hope AZ gets the #1 spot back soon.