azyota

Pinal Mtn Gathering info

This may not be the right place for this, but I'm tryin to get some info on this event. I found the website. http://www.arizonabowhunters.org/ And I found the entry form. http://www.arizonabowhunters.org/Triple%20...3rd_leg_reg.pdf

but that's about all the info I can find. I know it's in Globe, but specifically where. I'm probably just missing it on their webpage. Another thing is I can't go till Sunday so I would be shooting just for the fun of it, unless I can shoot all the courses on Sunday. Does anyone know if I can do that?

So far I have only been to a couple shoots and really enjoyed them. Anyway, any help would be appriciated, and sorry for all he rookie questions.

Pat

okay go to google and up at the top click on map then type in

7156 S. Russell Rd.

Globe-Miami

You should find it just fine. Or you can map quest it.

Have fun at the shoot.

Hey Pat

They should have a fun course for everyone that is not shooting competitive.If you decide to shoot competitive you must shoot both days and Saturday you have a choice to shoot AM or PM. And on Sunday everyone shoots in the AM. It is all double scoring and shotgun start for the comp. shoot. If you need more info you can go to there site apachebowhuntersaz.com and click contacts and you can call Dave or any of the others they will be happy to help you out.

Dallas,

Thanks for posting this info, I have been out of town for a week and just got in this evening. I had linked the registration form on the ABA site and didn't look it over close enough. Now I realize that there was no contact information for the Apache Bowhunters! Thanks for being on top of this.

Dick