Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

AZGFD killing coyotes

http://www.azgfd.com/artman/publish/article_269.shtml

Will this help the coues in 21, how much impact do coyotes have on coues fawns, aren't lions the main coues threat, and you would think that antelope would be on a lions diet, maybe they will allow a few more lions to be taken in these units too.

Kill 'em all while we have the chance. It probably won't be long until the PETA or some other animal group pushes the G&F into protecting lions, just like in the land of fruits and nuts. Hopefully we can keep our G&F commission positions filled with hunters and not fruits and nuts. Don't think the coyote will ever get any kind of protection...thank goodness. We are all glad the G&F has come to the conclusion, after the public has insisted for decades, that predators are a very large part of fawn survival. If the wind ain't blowin hurricane force tomorrow, I'll be doing my part to whack a coyote or two.

wish I was able to be out their helping.varmit calling is a blast.nothin like them coming to you thinking there gettin their next meal.go game and fish!!! mike