Sign in to follow this  
WOODSAZ

Help for a cyclops...

Ive been wanting to pick up some 15's and have been looking through multiple brands and I have come across a problem. My eyes are to close together for all but a select few brands and so far i have narrowed it down to a few one being the Vortex 15-56's. These are on the edge of actually fitting my eyes and before I make a decision I wanted to see if there is a place to rent binos for a week or so. Id like to look through them for a couple days to make sure there not going to give me a headache. Any help would be appreciated. Jay

Jay,

Will John/Junior at Bull Basin in Flag let you sit in the back door and glass muleys atop Elden for a spell to see if they fit your one eye without strain?

Doug

Jay,

Will John/Junior at Bull Basin in Flag let you sit in the back door and glass muleys atop Elden for a spell to see if they fit your one eye without strain?

Doug

HAHA I was over there last week looking at them but didnt want to over stay my welcome. Ill stop in again with a tripod and a lawn chair. :lol:

I bought my 15x Swaros from eagleoptics.com. Great price, no tax, free ship, friendly people and they give you thirty days risk free to check em out.

I bought my 15x Swaros from eagleoptics.com. Great price, no tax, free ship, friendly people and they give you thirty days risk free to check em out.

+1 for eagleoptics.com. Bought my tripod & pan head there and jackshoe just purchased his tripod and head as well a couple weeks ago. Great prices. :)

TJ