DesertBull

News for Washington

sounds like good news so far. I think USO screwed up big time by bringing all those lawsuits against western states. What's that saying about leaving a sleeping dog lay. :D

Wade

I feel that this is definitely a step in the right direction. I still believe idiots like the folks at USO (who would rather exploit our resources than help preserve and enjoy them) will try to find another way to make more money by trying to twist the law in their favor. I am a little concerned that our Senators are not at least co-sponsors of this bill. I hope our guys in the House step up a little better than our Senators.

To heck with USO

Lee

Too Bad the AZ senators did not stand up for AZ sportsmen last year when we needed it. Instead we get the Wimpy Weenie Woosy state lawyah's and AZGFD board knuckling under to USO.

Wonder if we can re-write the rewritten regs based on the new information. I cannot believe Harry Reid signed on to sponsor it :D He is so liberal that he makes Ted Kennedy look relatively Conservative. On top of that, he is just plain dumb! :D.

Must be another Harry Reid... Maybe a Stepford Harry.

I have a letter at home from John McCain showing support for this bill. Kyl supports it as well........send emails or call and thank our senators for supporting this bill.........this is probably the only way to bring AZ back into AZ control........Allen. Taylor......

I believe the only reason that Reid and McCain support the bill is because they can use it to combat the Pro-Gun crowd during elections. They can now claim they support hunting and only want to ban the "bad guns."

Reid is leading the fight to keep conservative judges from being approved. Some have been waiting for 4 years! McCain, well, he's just a liberal trapped in a convservative state.