Sign in to follow this  
cmc

Tucson RMEF Banquet - Aug 8th

Tucson Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is holding their Big Game Banquet on Saturday, 08 August 2009 at the JW Marriott Starr Pass in 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85745

Doors open at 4:00 PM

For tickets we have a few options....

You can either contact the Ticket Chair Wesley Stark @ (520) 349-5446

...Or you can use the on line registration form at the RMEF Corporate web site. (Click Here and select "On line Tickets" to the far right of Tucson Banquet listing.)

... Or you can download the PDF invite, fill it out and mail it in. (Click here for invitation in PDF format)

And by all means you can always PM me and I'll assist you with questions and registration.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers

cmc

I almost forgot to mention that as usual we are holding our Big 25 raffle with a grand prize of a brand spanking new Rhino side by side ATV!!!

Now we didn't forget the ladies either and are including some awesome jewelery as well a slew of guns and other great prizes. It's the same great odds as usual, 1 in 20 to win something, and same great price, $100ea for such great odds.

Please note the normal 5-ticket per person limit.

To get your ticket call or email Steve Hopkins at Big25@cmccotter.org or call 520-312-1258.

Winners will be announced at our Aug 8th 2009, Big Game Banquet.

You do NOT have to be present to win!!!

Hope to see you all there. I'll be the lazy guy in the way back with his head buried in a bunch of laptops.... stop by and say hi if you're there.... Oh and I'm not permitted to leave my seat to hit the bar and such and I love Coronas w/lime... hint hint.... :D

Cheers,

cmc