catclaw

mystery creature

The first picture is his shoulder with sweaty ruffled hair after a summer afternoon snooze, the second an obvious primate arm and the third picture is one side of his/ her chest and stainky armpit ( notice the long matted hair, he's sweatin too, must be nervous about the thing. Or, the worlds smartest yogi :blink: evading " security cameras" lookin for a picanic basket to swipe, maybe. I'm a conspiracy theorist so I say BIGFOOT!! :lol: ;) Or yes Yogi himself, but he's far from yellowstone!!!

post-2337-1248141395.jpg

Ohh and the world is flat, people will never fly or go in space, Obama will save the world, and smokeing is good for you.

A comparison bear/bigfoot leg.....

post-1-1248043430_thumb.jpg

You got a Big dude too Amanda!!! ;)

Looks like he's walkin left to right, "bearly" got some of his back fur in there, the backwards swing of the arm extended showing his bicep and forearm as he cruised by , you "bearly" missed his big ol' hand but maybe next time. If he's 7 foot and and your camera was bout four-five feet off ground I'd lower it a foot for a definate hand shot or raise it for the head shot ;) Sell it for$ millions $ ;) .

....and poured some sardine juice in the trail to see if it comes back.

I have never heard of the use of sardine juice to lure in elk or deer, bears yes, but not elk or deer?

I was trying to lure the bigfoot in but I didn't have any Jerky :lol:

I don't know about sardine juice, but smoked oyster juice will make an elk wet all over himself. I had eaten lunch one day and poured my juice out on a lot and laid down nearby to take a quick nap. A bull came in and stuck his nose in it, did the lip curl thing and then wallowed on it! I dunno what tripped his trigger but he must have liked that oil I poured out!

It has rained so much that I don't think there is much left of the juice I poured out. So far the bears haven't been very cooperative on this camera!

Oyster and sardines make my lip curl too just before I throw up. My uncle eats them when hunting I had to go set on the other side of the canyon so i did not puke.

When my kids were younger, they used to raid my hunting pack everytime I got home for left over granola bars, candy etc. I used to carry smoked oysters. They dug into them now. All my kids love them! Got to start them out young!!

Seems to be the Distant cousin of the sasquatch, the Mogollon Monster