Sign in to follow this  
justahunter

*HELP ME SCORE THIS BULL* @ i added a few pics for the skeptics

who cares what he scores? shoot him. if he ain't 400 you gonna pass? one thing about it, you'll be like henny penny when ya git him. everbuddy will be wantin' to help ya then. that's a big ol' gnarly bull. if he's in unit 1 pass him up and then i'll shoot him in november. cool bool. Lark.

who cares what he scores? shoot him. if he ain't 400 you gonna pass? one thing about it, you'll be like henny penny when ya git him. everbuddy will be wantin' to help ya then. that's a big ol' gnarly bull. if he's in unit 1 pass him up and then i'll shoot him in november. cool bool. Lark.

:rolleyes:

IF HE PRESENTS SHOT I WILL BE SHOOTING. JUST CURIOUS ON GROSS.

OK. I put three more pics up for those who think close up distorted. Body is actually big. the only reason it looked small was the headgear.

EVEN IF I NEVER CONNECT WITH HIM, I LOVE THE PICKS! :D

@@@@ NEW PICKS LAST 3 ON BOTTOM. @@@@

Well my friend, you definatley have your work cut out for you hunting a specific Bull like this one. He looks smarter and smarter every time I look at him ;), maybe the early rut will dull his survival instincts a little, maybe not.. Best of Luck!!!! The only #numbers I'd worry about is the daylight hours and hopeing you see him then, maybe your yardage as well ;) . Then measureing the new wall in youre house you had to build to hang The beast up properly, without him sniffing crotches at the coffee table ;) . Then after awhile seeing what rank youre name is under in P&Y to honor this bull and yourself ;) . Again, good luck, you'll need a little. Is he still gonna be you're focus? Do you have him fully patterned yet( beds/water/food/trails/sheds?, or just know he comes to the camera right after dark on july 19th?? How about the local cow herds, in case he's ruttin by then, have you patterned them yet? YOU WILL CONNECT WITH HIM!!! BE THE BALL!!!!!! ;)

Kinda like lookin for Bin Laden. I'll be looking for Sadams brother myself this year dureing archery deer. I'll go ahead and wish myself a little luck as well.