Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

It Must Be!!!!

It must be opening day of archery or something! Where is everybody there are no new posts. Oh well it gives me time to check out the site more. I'll be headed out Monday a.m. Good luck to everybody. Still waiting to see the first post with a buck down. Happy Hunting!

yeah I went out on the opener and had the luck of having a couple hunters and come set up right on top of me, but instead of causing a ruckus just sat back and hoped the deer came in from m side, no luck there either, so I guess im gonna wait till mid week and hope the weekend warrior slob hunters have all gone back to the city!!! No offense to you city boys just the rude inconsiderate ones that set up ontop of a guy that did his home work this year just to ruin it for him!

I understand what your saying because I was in the same area and had five guys around me and only saw a few does. I did alot of scouting also but seen about 50 hunter in the area.Yes, Im a city boy but I did my home work also.So I will seen you up there on wed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

i didnt mean all city boys just the rude inconsiderate ones that would rather set up right ontop of someone! So no offense

Common courtesy is always best.My favorite one is a couple of years ago I put a nice buck to bed in unit 31 and when I walked in the next morning in the dark I found a trailer parked where I was going to sit.no ones fault on that,actually I laughed on the way back out.Is common courtesy to leave the area if someone else is there first,dont have much use for people who are too rude to abide by that.Actually had some guys race by me once on an elk hunt on atv,s ,open the gate and shut it when I was standing right there and pretended not to see me.No heaven points in that behavior boys,only gets the antis happy when hunters are fighting against one another.If you cant respect your hunting brothers and sisters,stay at home,just my two cents.Good luck to all who drew,Steve

I mean I was set up first and then come opening morning I was there super early and they showed up bout 730 come on who gets to their stands that late, and loud as heck too oh well ill chock that one up to super poor sportsmanship on their part!!!