Kel

24a-WT early

Last year I was successful on my late wt hunt in 24a--medium 3 pointer. But this year I was drawn for the early, Oct. 30th hunt. Will the deer I saw last December be in the same general area (4k - 5500ft) come Oct. 30th? Or will they be higher up? Any help? Thanks in advance.

Kel

hey I've been seeing deer from 5000 ft all the way down to bout 2000ft and some really great bucks too generally they tend to stay close to home just do some pre-hunt scouting and you should be fine!!!

thats even better you get to scout right before your hunt, I mean nothing is better than to scout up to your hunt but next best thing is to scout right before your hunt ! Shoot me a pm a couple of days before the hunt as my daughter has the same hunt but the week before yours and by then I should have some info as to where they're holding up and maybe we can point you into the right direction!!!

The archery hunters are slaughtering them this year... Hopefully, there will be some bucks left for ya....

How many bucks are you talking about??????? is this what you are hearing or have seen in camps????

thx! <_<

i was going to say Ive only seen one really good buck taken out of 24a this year the rest have been really small probly one year old or so!

thats even better you get to scout right before your hunt, I mean nothing is better than to scout up to your hunt but next best thing is to scout right before your hunt ! Shoot me a pm a couple of days before the hunt as my daughter has the same hunt but the week before yours and by then I should have some info as to where they're holding up and maybe we can point you into the right direction!!!

AZEliteFreak:

Sounds good will do. I think Iwill also hit the range a little more this year and also get away from the bench as my shooting skills were just a wee bit rusty last year.

Thanks for the offer and info. I'll send a pm just before the hunt.

Kel

not a problem kel just get with me sometime after october 25 or 26 and Ill let you know where ive been seeing the bucks out there!!!