nighthawk

whitetail or mullie

I've seen whitetail sheds with long main beams, long points and really thin horned. Sometimes they are young deer with great genes that haven't massed up yet or maybe older bucks with thin-horned genes... As Amanda said, after you've seen lots of sheds and antlers you can just tell which are coues and which are carp. To me the sheds you posted are very obviously carp..I've seen a few that are less obvious and Josh Epperson is usually the man to ask in that case. He's the biggest antler geek I've ever known! That muley buck looks like he has some good potential!! Go put a camera out!

Mike

I've seen whitetail sheds with long main beams, long points and really thin horned. Sometimes they are young deer with great genes that haven't massed up yet or maybe older bucks with thin-horned genes... As Amanda said, after you've seen lots of sheds and antlers you can just tell which are coues and which are carp. To me the sheds you posted are very obviously carp..I've seen a few that are less obvious and Josh Epperson is usually the man to ask in that case. He's the biggest antler geek I've ever known! That muley buck looks like he has some good potential!! Go put a camera out!

Mike

Thats actually how I met Josh ha ha I found a super sized set of whitey sheds so I thought, took them to him, and he laughed ha ha I learned alot that day eh Joshy?