Sign in to follow this  
game hntr

2 grey foxes.....

Today 09/11/09

Got in first stand... called in a fox... but I have never got the chance to AIM her.. she left.. Stand 2.. FINALLY i called in a coyote... come close to my friend probably was 4 yards from him... he missed (he had a rifle).. stood there for another 5-10 min.. and left to the 2'nd stand.. Set up the call... (dist. jack) not more then 2 min.. anothe coyote showed up at around 150 yards... he came toward the call and then he just turned around and went back behind cannyon and he came back after 3-4 min and did the same thing. I had never got the chance to shot at it.

3'th stand.. Grey fox shows up..like usually.. at around 50-60 yards.. Buumm.. fox down...

4'th stand.. another fox shows up wich i missed.

Here are the pics from today..

IMG_2103.jpg

Yestarday 09\10\09

I did 3 stands... Showed up just one fox wich I missed first shot.. and second shot she run too slow and i got her head :).

IMG_2101.jpg

If the pics are too graphic I will take them down

Your AR is IDENTICAL to mine. I have the 20 inche heavy barre, and that big ole for end. I also have camo tape wrapped around mine.

Nice. Too bad you blew the head up of the fox!

Your AR is IDENTICAL to mine. I have the 20 inche heavy barre, and that big ole for end. I also have camo tape wrapped around mine.

Nice. Too bad you blew the head up of the fox!

I know.. i didn't want to blow it ... that was a really nice one.. (male)