Sign in to follow this  
Desert Rat

Another member with a first Bull

congratulations ! a bow kill is always a trophy in my opinion . You had better luck then I did last year in 6 a west too many quad hunters running around and stirring up things what part of 6 a west did you get him at if you don't mind me asking ? by the way a friend of mine just shot a 401 inch gross score in unit 10 on friday what a toad of a bull it is ! again congrats.

Thanks to all that have replied so far. Talk about an adrenaline rush... I could barely hold my phone afterwords to try to call my buddy to let him know... LOL

congrats on a good bull, I think my uncle and I may have met you and your friend on the ridge.

If you were the ones with the montana cow decoy that the one guy tried to shoot then yep, we met.

Sorry that I got to the bull before your uncle... ;)

congratulations ! a bow kill is always a trophy in my opinion . You had better luck then I did last year in 6 a west too many quad hunters running around and stirring up things what part of 6 a west did you get him at if you don't mind me asking ? by the way a friend of mine just shot a 401 inch gross score in unit 10 on friday what a toad of a bull it is ! again congrats.

I was just off Schnebly Hill Road.

Yep Im the one with the montatna decoy and she barely survived another season, He got his bull the net morning so its all good, you deserved a bull. congrats again :P

Yep Im the one with the montatna decoy and she barely survived another season, He got his bull the net morning so its all good, you deserved a bull. congrats again :P

Tell your uncle I said congrats on his bull. He went for a number of years between tags, so glad he was able to get one as well.