Sign in to follow this  
EdD270

King of the Mountain Shoot

The White Mountain Shooter's Association, Inc. is holding their 3rd annual King of the Mountain Shoot on Saturday, Sept. 19, in Linden, near Show Low, AZ. Look for signs at the HWY 260 and Lone Pine Dam Road junction.

There will be Black Posder, High Power rifle, bullseye pistol, practical pistol, cowboy action, and smallbore rifle shooting events. All weapons and ammo will be furnished by WMSA, participants should bring their own eye and ear protection. Register at the shoot site, $20.00 per shooter. Registration and shoot begins at 8:30AM and runs all day long. Prizes in Various Categories will be awarded. Everyone welcome, youth should have a parent with them.

This shoot is a fund raiser for WMSA which is a non-profit group founded to get a quality shooting range in the Show Low/White Mountains area.

For more info call 928-205-3609, or check the website at WMSAINC.org.

Ed,

Not sure if you intended to post this again, but the K.O.M. shoot was last Saturday, and it was fun! My first opportunity to try my hand at Practical Pistol, and I can see why it's so popular.

Bob