Kel

24A--Oct.30th Hunt

Tons of hunters but nothing a long hike will take care of. Seen lots of deer, seen one guy shoot a buck i was after yesterday. I went out this morning right away we got into 5 deer one 3 point and another spike other 3 couldn't tell what they were. I never was able to get a shot something spooked them and they were out! I had to come back to town for sister in law wedding :angry: I will be back out tomorrow for the rest of the week.

Hey guys,

Good luck for all of you hunting unit 24a right now. I got to revisit some of my hunt areas in 24a that I hdn't seen since last December's hunt. Got to take my 11 year old son out and found out he hates my 4-wheelin'! Oh well, you can't win them all. Maybe if daddy brings home a buck on the 30th he'll forgive me. Didn't run into much scoutin' except for a friend who hunted last December and saw a truck with the window sticker of CouesWhitetail.com. My friend, who's got great glass (Carl Zeiss) and Leica, told me that he's only seen deer very early or very late in the day. What are your experiences with this? Well, gotta go. Keep up the huntin; pressure and good luck to a great friend.

Keldon

My luck has also been seeing the deer early in the morning and nothing after 9am. We put a decent buck to bed the night before opening day but we didn't see him until about 5:30pm. Headed back out in a couple of hours now that the wedding is over with.