Sulcotaylor

Up for A trade Hunt?

Daymm another Ny'er!!! Welcome Gregg... I'm not a guide but I spend 5-6 days a week on the BeaverKill/Willo tossing dries, I'm in the Pine Bush area. I go out to Arizona (Santa Rita's) every winter for the January Bow season, if you want some info Pm me, Always happy to share...

If anyone wants to swap deer for deer I might be able to get you on one.

2nd day of NY rifle season, 30' shot with the TC Encore in .270 Win. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Sulcotaylor

post-3362-1259201144.jpg

Gregg,

Nice Buck. I live about 4 hours from Coues' country here in NM (I have heard there are 2 in Unit 17) ;) , I know it's a different story than 2500 miles. I researched the archives here for years trying to decide what units to focus on. Fortunately for me I have a friend that lives down near Nogales and he helped me with some of the logistics. If you have any idea on units you'd like to visit, there is a huge pool of info to be had here. You will find your Coues', If you need any information from north central NM I'd be glad to help with what I can.

Keep posting the pictures of Eastern Whitetails, it's a totally different dimension sitting in a tree hunting rutting bucks that I don't get to enjoy as much as I'd like.

--Bill