Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

$500 gift cert to Bear mtn.

I'm not trying to promote any other co. but I believe its Santan Ford offering a $500 git certificate to Bear Mtn. Sports an official sponsor of CWT.com if you buy a new ford vehicle. Just thought if anybody is looking for a new ford vehicle maybe check out Santan Ford to get a $500 gift cert to one of the site's sponsor's. Happy Hunting! :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to promote any other co. but I believe its Santan Ford offering a $500 git certificate to Bear Mtn. Sports an official sponsor of CWT.com if you buy a new ford vehicle. Just thought if anybody is looking for a new ford vehicle maybe check out Santan Ford to get a $500 gift cert to one of the site's sponsor's. Happy Hunting! :rolleyes:

The commercial I heard said it was for any new or used vehicle purchased from San Tan Ford, not just new Fords.

Predictably, some bed wetters, mommas boys, mall ninjas, mouth breathers and hand wringers are upset.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Buy-a-c...n-67864587.html

The commercial I heard said it was for any new or used vehicle purchased from San Tan Ford, not just new Fords.

Predictably, some bed wetters, mommas boys, mall ninjas, mouth breathers and hand wringers are upset.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Buy-a-c...n-67864587.html

Thats cool I didn't know it was for used also.