Sign in to follow this  
huntemup

Help out a 5 year old in the final stages of Cancer!!

I heard about a 5yr old boy named Noah Biorkman who is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer.The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noahs request is to get lots of Christmas cards.. Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountian Viewcircle South Lyon, MI 48178 Lets see how many cards we can get to this Little guy!

On my Christmas card list - isn't there something more we can do for this family? Maybe some home-cooked meals? I know it's hard when he's that far away - anything we can do - flowers, cards, none of it seems like enough, but anything is something.

I sent out three different cards today and put a few pictures in it for him to look at. I hate to do to much without his parents permission. God Bless Noah!

I JUST READ ON THE INTERNET THAT THE MOTHER DOES NOT WANT ANY MORE CARDS OR GIFTS SENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY CELEBRATED CHRISTMAS AND THE FACT THAT NOAH CAN NO LONGER GET OUT OF BED AND IS IN THE LAST DAYS OF HIS LIFE AND WOULD LIKE TIME WITH THEIR SON. GOD BLESS YOU NOAH!