Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

Archery workout

IMO this is a gimic.... I would rather go to the gym or cut wood.. or move rocks or something... Would it work? Sure but man.. Talk about BORING... You might also be able to get some surgical tubing for ALOT cheaper...

Jason

:ph34r:

what a joke. why not just go shoot your bow 50 times.....Just like weight training if you can't handle the weight just lower the pound and keep good form...with today's bows there is no reason to shoot a bow weight that is to much for you....

mark

I am seriously considering this purchase. I like the option of being able to adjust the poundage and the convenience of using this to strengthen the specific muscles used in shooting my bow. Too many archery hunters when practicing will shoot shot after shot and wonder why the arrows are not grouping well. I believe it is more effective to take fewer shots with better form resting in between sequences than to shoot the heck out of your bow. This excercise tool would help to increase endurance without having to shoot the bow so much.

I purchased one last year and it works well. Use it to condition right and left shoulders/ back. Very light weight. I also use at camp/ stand to warm up and keep muscles loose. I have burstis in right shoulder and this works well for me. Adds only a few ounces to your pack and keeps you " warmed up". Just got it to help prevent further injury. Buy the highest poundage. You can order other poundages. Comes w/ brouchure showing about 15 exercises ( including legs/back ). Great for use on the road and in hotels/ airports. My poinion only. jg