JVS

Minox 15x56 or Brunton 15x51

jvs, let us know about your reviews on the binos. more the reviews the better for me. i will be making a big glass purchase after jan. i just dont know if ill ever get my hands on these before i buy them. these are in my top two. just let us know. thanks

good buy great wife

I took the minox out the other evening and found some deer (yay). One of which was just before dark at close to a mile (I know, I know. A mile off just before dark does me no good while hunting) but...I'm sure it would not have been spotted using the optics I have been using previous to the minox. I was impressed. My buddy uses the minox and I tried them and didn't like them the first time I looked through them. I tried them again this year an liked them alot. Anyhow, I definitely recommend the minox.

Now, another question...does anyone know if any doublers will work with the minox 15x58? I hate changing out binos and spotters when I see a potential big buck. Sometimes seconds can mean everything as you are all aware. I've never used doublers, so I'm not sure of the drawbacks. I have heard that the quality of course is just not there as compared to a good spotter. I use a cabelas spotter. Anyhow, let me know if you have any information.

Thanks!