Sign in to follow this  

FARKILLER, THE RESURECTION

ain't a very big buck, 3 1/2 year old 3x3 muley. but one shot at 565 yards did it. the new barrel, scope and rangefinder

looks like it's gonna work. Farkiller is back. c'mon elk season. oh yeah, we got 5 outta 6 on the hunt. my poor ol' octagenerian pop didn't get one. got a shot, but no deer. Lark.

Don't you mean Farfromkiller?

I think the plink must have gotten it's attention to you

and when it looked it died of laughter.

Congratulations ;)

Maybe you can get one of the boys to post a picture.

Now Lark.... I kinda figured you woulda stripped down naked and stalked closer.... like to 1/2 a yard.... jumped on its back and killed it with a 2 inch Sharade pen knife.... :blink: :unsure: :lol: ;) :P

Good shoot! Congrats on the success.

last sunday, 900 yards, one dead bull. there's a little more to the story, but one shot in the neck did it. made a good shot, but i ain't at all happy about it. my kids said i can't use it anymore tho. too far to pack it out. after i get all this angle stuff figgerd out, i won't even hafta leave my house to shoot stuff. is it ok to shoot across units? Lark.

Now Lark.... I kinda figured you woulda stripped down naked and stalked closer.... like to 1/2 a yard.... jumped on its back and killed it with a 2 inch Sharade pen knife.... :blink: :unsure: :lol: ;) :P

Good shoot! Congrats on the success.

I thought he usually just used a broken whiskey bottle . :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: