muleybull

NM unit 23 Burro Mtns

I drew the Burro Mtn portion of the Gila for late coues. Though I plan on spending some time in there before the hunt, this is the first time for me in this area. Any body have any tips or suggestions. Not looking for secret hot spots, just a possible starting point.

MULEYBULL. What kind of name is that? This is a Coues site!!! :) You need to contact Tommy(crazyaboutcoues) he sets up a lot of people with little or no experience in NM and they usually do well. If you can't get here and scout especially. He is a good honest up and up guy. You better make good use of your tag because I put in there and did not get drawn so you better make good with your STOLEN :( tag. We need to give nonresidents 1% of the tags haha. AG

I do plan on spending quite a bit of time in there before the hunt. Been a lucky year as far as the New Mexico draw goes for me. I also drew the late archery any elk unit 15 hunt.

As far as the non resident permits, I'll come over and we can drive up to good ol' Georges house or the USO headquarters and pay him a visit. I'm an Arizonan, he caused quite a fuss during our draw last year.

Good luck on any hunts you did draw.

Muleybull,

If you do come and want to go to USO bring lots of toilet paper because when you are dealing with a butthole that big you are going to need it!! :)

Good luck on both hunts

ag

That hunt is incredible, I saw more bucks in one day than I new what to do

with. That hunt is by far the best for coues in the state. Congratulations.

The last one I killed was scored at 115 inches.

Negative,

My initials are P.C. I'm just messing with muleybull, I'm also out of N. Az and got drawn with him. I'm a rock toss from you if your from Flag. We got Elk and coues over in N.M.