Sign in to follow this  
deserthntr

Verizon Store

i saw a CW sticker on a white truck. i didnt look to see what kinda truck it was but this was on friday december 4th at like 6 or 7 pm. it was the one off of alma school by the mall

That was me, we had to take my wife's phone back she just bought and waited there for an hour. Not very fun thing to do on a Friday night, so dont go to Verizon on a Friday night very busy.

Shelvin

did you have a shirt on that was a realtree? i was gunna ask but got to talking to a guy about hunting there and when we were done you guys had left. my sisters phone broke so we were in there, then the guy disabled my moms phone and put it as my sisters number so we had to go back to fix it after we got all the way to the walmart on stapely. we made them stay open late so they could fix it

hey shelvin what unit did you get for pig? the kids got 37b youth and I got 37b archery hopefully we can get the kids on some pigs, we bought andrew the rossi trifecta with the 243 22lr and 20guage barrels for xmas I hope he likes it!

hey shelvin what unit did you get for pig? the kids got 37b youth and I got 37b archery hopefully we can get the kids on some pigs, we bought andrew the rossi trifecta with the 243 22lr and 20guage barrels for xmas I hope he likes it!

We got the 24A archery hunt Jan 1st my uncle Mark and I both drew tags.

That gun is pretty cool he can use it for everything.