Sign in to follow this  
dazed

unit 31 late

This is my first post on this site. I have been reading and watching videos for couple of years and wear coueswhitetail.com shirts proudly. this is a fun site to visit. I do have a question about unit 31. My wife and bro in law drew this tag this year. We will get down there the day after christmas and stay untill the end. I have had 2 late tags for 32 in the past and shot 80" +or - both times. but because of the tag reductions in 32 we put in for 31 and they drew. We hunted javelina in 31 and saw some nice deer but was just looking for more input for this unit. I am not looking for anyones secret spot just maybe some good places to start. Seeing some of your pics from the year gets me all jacked for the desert ghost. thanks for any help. and Merry Christmas!

post-4043-1261413463_thumb.jpg

I have been hunting in unit 31. I have not found any wallhangers yet but I still have a few more days to hunt. The Stockton pass area is getting hammerd by hunters there is alot of deer there but you have to fight for a rock to sit on.

I might see you out there so good luck.

The bucks just started to rut so the last week should be great.