Sign in to follow this  
AZMEATHUNTER

GERMAN SHORTHAIR POINTER PUPS FOR SALE

I HAVE 1 MALE AND 2 FEMALES FOR SALE WELPED JULY 2ND.STARTED.VERY,VERY SHARP PUPS.AKC REG.

PM ME FOR MORE INFO

HERE'S A PIC OF THE "TRIO" LOCKING DOWN A PHEASANT WING.TONS OF STYLE AND DESIRE NATURAL BACK AND RETREIVE.THE PUPS ARE KENNEL BROKE,COME TO THEIR NAME AND 3 WHISTLE TOOTS,HAVE BEEN RETREIVING WINGS AND BUMPERS,ALMOST 80% ON SIT,STARTED ON WHOA, READY TO BE GUNBROKE LOUD NOISES DONT EVEN PHASE THEM.THEY WILL BE HUNTING MACHINES FOR NEXT YEAR WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING OR JUST SUPER FAMILY PETS.SHORTHAIRS JUST WANT TO PLEASE THE "PEOPLE" AND ARE THE MOST LOYAL DOGS I HAVE BEEN AROUND.

550.00 FEAMALES

500.00 MALE

post-2935-1262039948_thumb.jpg

Beautiful dogs! I have 3 shorthairs and we just found out that we will be losing one shortly to cancer. I'll be wanting to have another here pretty soon. I'm also curious on pricing and how much you have started them.

Thanks a bunch!

Jim's dogs are the real deal. I bought Jazz from him about a year ago and i've never had a dog that was as good as her, EVER...

Here she is on one of her first points on her first hunt...

post-35-1262231160_thumb.jpg

She's also a great family dog ;)

post-35-1262231398_thumb.jpg

Jim's dogs are the real deal. I bought Jazz from him about a year ago and i've never had a dog that was as good as her, EVER...

Here she is on one of her first points on her first hunt...

post-35-1262231160_thumb.jpg

She's also a great family dog ;)

post-35-1262231398_thumb.jpg

Tommy,

thanks! those pics made my day! love to see my dogs doing what I strive for in my breeding program! wow look at that point!and no e-collar yeah man. love it.feel free to e-mail me more pics of her hunting.get her on mearns yet?

JIM

Nope no e-collar, no need...

We don't have very many mearns in NM at least not where i want to hunt ;). She's done really well on gambels and Scalies. She'll sit at my feet while i'm reloading as if she knows that those shells are for her fun. She's also a wad finding machine, I guess she loves the smell of gun powder...i'll try to take some more pix of her before the seasons over...

Nope no e-collar, no need...

We don't have very many mearns in NM at least not where i want to hunt ;). She's done really well on gambels and Scalies. She'll sit at my feet while i'm reloading as if she knows that those shells are for her fun. She's also a wad finding machine, I guess she loves the smell of gun powder...i'll try to take some more pix of her before the seasons over...

tommy,

if a dog can hadle the "runner quail" they will embarrass mearns ;) too funny I always let my dogs smell the spent shells...they love it :lol: they know what its all about.very smart pups for sure.Love the fact you can run her with no e-collar she got that from her daddy.I just collar him so "he looks the part" hahahahahaha.if you know anybody looking these pups are ready to get new homes and get on with their trainig.

thanks

Jim