Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

WHITE SUV @ CIRCLE K

I was picking up donuts at the circle k about 5:45am yesterday and the suv pulled out behind my boat as I was leaving. I would have introduced myself but I didn't know it had a sticker until my partner told me as we were leaving. Southern was right but not sure if it was higley or another intersection. :)

TJ

It was farther east of greenfield and we weren't fishing. Trying to locate a few pigs which we did. My partner stuck one which we didn't recover and I was playing spotter since I was unable to stock because of my coughing. Considering being sick it was a good day just watching my partner get in on the pigs. Of course the wife said I was nuts for going. Todays got me laid up but there's always tomorrow. lol :)

TJ

a D&D near southern? Im right there and dont know where that is.. ;)

What part of CIRCLE K did you miss? :lol:

TJ

a D&D near southern? Im right there and dont know where that is.. ;)

What part of CIRCLE K did you miss? :lol:

TJ

There is a DD on the Southwest corner of Gilbert and Southern. It is part of Circle K. Its in the Big5/Harbor Freight parking lot

I just found out I was at the one on the sw corner of southern & greenfield. It was early and I hadn't had much coffee yet so sorry about the comment on which part of circle k did you miss. :lol:

TJ